If any User disagrees with any of the rules contained herein, the User should refrain from accessing the Website.
Access to the website
Access to the Website is not subject to registration. Sogolfe has the exclusive right to, at any time, suspend access to the Website, whether partially or entirely, especially when conducting any management, maintenance, repair, modification or updating of the Website, and to, at any time, shut down the Website, whether permanently or temporarily and whether partially or entirely, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
Use of the website
Use of the Website is subject to compliance with the following rules:
- Do not use the Website to send or post any content that is illegal, false, misleading, threatening, malicious, abusive, defamatory, harassing, invasive of privacy, racially, ethnically or morally offensive, harmful or detrimental to human dignity or harmful to minors, or still that may negatively affect the image of Sogolfe;
- Do not use the Website to send or post information or content belonging to third parties and for which you do not have the right to use, such as, for example, contents protected by third party copyrights or including third party personal data;
- Do not use the Website to post or transfer any type of material containing or that may contain viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or any other items or computer codes, files or programs liable to interrupt, destroy or limit the features of any hardware or software or communication equipment;
- Do not use or exploit the Website for commercial purposes or purposes that are in any way paid, including its contents, materials or features. You may not namely promote or advertise any brand, product or service by means of sales offers, sponsorship requests and prize promotions;
- Do not remove any warning concerning copyrights, commercial brands or property rights;
- Do not impersonate anyone or some entity, including, but not limited to, a Sogolfe corporate officer; do not guide nor receive someone as if you were the host, nor fake family ties or relationships;
- Do not post nor transfer any unsolicited or unauthorized content as SPAM;
- Do not collect, store, share, transfer, exploit or reproduce information on other users (including users’ names and/or email addresses) for unauthorized purposes.
In general, the User should use the Website in a responsible, cautious and careful way, so as not to disturb or degrade the continuity, integrity and quality of its features and functionality. The User acknowledges using the Website at his/her own risk, taking sole responsibility for any damage to the computer system and/or equipment or for other damages or losses, including data loss or damage, resulting from the use of materials, contents or information obtained on the Website by any means whatsoever.
Intellectual property rights
The User acknowledges that this Website, its structure and arrangement, the selection, organization and presentation of its content, including its settings and the software used, as wells as trademarks, logos and symbols presented on the Website, belong to Sogolfe (or of the companies in which Manuel Champalimaud SGPS holds, directly or indirectly, any participation, hereinafter “Manuel Champalimaud Group Companies”) or have been duly licensed in favor of Sogolfe or any Manuel Champalimaud Group Companies.
The User further acknowledges that the contents of this Website (texts, images, charts, sound and animation files and other available information) are subject to intellectual property rights and undertakes not to breach such rights.
It is up to Sogolfe to manage the design, layout and arrangement of all information, contents and materials of the Website, Sogolfe being at any time entitled to update, modify or eliminate any content, services, options or settings, as well as modify its presentation and configuration and change the respective URLs.
The User is not authorized to transfer, disclose, publish, modify, transform, copy, sell, use or distribute, in any way, the texts, images or other information in this Website or part of the Website without the prior written authorization of Sogolfe. The use of trademarks and logos in this Website, and the material and products made available on this Website, does not grant, and should not be interpreted as granting, Users any express or implied license to use, whether directly or indirectly, such trademarks, logos or materials.
The information made available on this Website is provided to inform Users of the activities and services provided by Sogolfe or by Manuel Champalimaud Group Companies, as well as the products they promote or sell.
Liability and guarantees
The Website was developed having in mind the best interests of our Users. However, Sogolfe cannot guarantee that this Website or any of its features will meet any specific needs and expectations the User may have.
Sogolfe also does not guarantee that:
- The results obtained by use of the Website are correct, true, proper or reliable;
- Any advice, recommendation or information, of any type, of the responsibility of Sogolfe, presented or made available on this Website, or obtained through its use, is up to date, accurate, complete or error free – Sogolfe does not assume any legal obligation in this regard;
- Any material or other type of content posted by third parties on the Website is safe, legal or adequate;
- The qualities, functionalities or characteristics of our products, services, information or other material or contents made available on this Website fulfill any User expectation.
Sogolfe shall not be liable for any errors which may occur due to system malfunctions or failures (whether temporary or permanent) of the Website, applications or other tools. Sogolfe shall not be liable for any damages resulting from improper use, or inability to use, the Website.
Sogolfe may contain links to other websites. Such Websites do not belong to, and are not operated or controlled by Sogolfe, therefore it shall not be liable in respect of, or in any way supports or endorses the content of such Websites or websites connected to or mentioned in such websites. The insertion of links shall in no event imply the existence of relationships between Sogofe and the owner or manager of the linked web page.
In view of the above, Sogolfe shall not be responsible for the legality, reliability or quality of any content provided on these websites of other entities, nor for its compliance with applicable legal rules. The use of these links is done at User’s own risk.
Sogolfe does not guarantee the uninterrupted operation of the Website, its continuous availability nor that it is error or fault free.
Sogolfe shall make its best endeavors to prevent the Website from having any type of virus or other similar elements dangerous to your computer. However, since Sogolfe is unable to fully control the circulation of information through the internet, it cannot guarantee that the Website does not have viruses or other elements that may damage your computer. To guarantee the security of the Website, Sogolfe may, at any time and without prior notice, take the necessary measures to guarantee its integrity, security, continuity or quality, including restrictions or limitations of access.